Dancheong Fleece Zip Up
- a little culture lesson here
- dancheong literally means Cinnabar + Blue Green in Korean
- dancheong is a millenia old art form that exists in temple ceilings
- think Sistine Chapel but psychadelic and geometric
- it's found on roofs of temples or Korean palaces
- and used to take ages for artisans to paint!
- we added an easter egg in our own print, by adding
- the Devil's lettuce here and there
- but it's pretty subtle like hide and seek
- we made these last year, but upgraded them for 2022
- the Fabric we printed on is soft, like that expensive 3-ply TP at your therapist
- 100% Polyester
- Designed in California
- Made in Korea
Jay is 6'0"/182cm and 156lbs/71kg
Jay is wearing a Medium
Sophia is 5'6"/168cm and 125lbs/56kg
Sophia is wearing a Medium
Please note: This item is expected to ship out at the beginning of December 2022!
All domestic orders are shipped via either USPS or UPS, and all international orders via DHL. Items are expected to ship in 5-7 business days, unless noted otherwise. To inquire about size and fit, please check the size guide, or reach out to email@example.com for better assistance.
For more information, review our Store Policies.